Browsing All posts tagged under »all girls school«

High School Reunion 45

May 31, 2010


Last weekend, Life in the Boomer Lane attended her 45th high school reunion. In January, 1965, she graduated from the Philadelphia High School for Girls, a PUBLIC, all girls, college preparatory school, in which 90% of the graduates went on to college. The other 10% must have become either Rachel Ray or Queen Elizabeth. She […]